We at Sassy Studio Designs want to remember those that gave their lives, their time, their efforts during that time so Lindsay created this cute, light-hearted set of images (firefighter, police offier, nurse) for us all to enjoy. I was assigned the firefighter, or the fancy firewoman as my super son calls her! (He asked me the other day why she was wearing fancy boots!)
I am also posting challenges on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog each hour starting at 9am...there will be 4 challenges posted. So be sure to check back each hour for the next challenge. You will have till Sunday at 4pm EST to get your projects in...that way I can figure out the winners and get them posted by the evening! I don't wanna make you wait for the winners!
You will see the other images in the challenges and on the other design team members' blogs so go hop through the list below! You will NOT be disappointed!!
Here's the order:
Sara
Larisa
Kathy
Lisa
Marilyn
Amanda <-- You're here!
Here's a commemorative video to the NY Firefighters...this has a bit more impact for me because my brother is a firefighter. We live no where near New York but this could be him one day helping out his fellow countrymen.
RIP to the 343 firefighters that were lost in this tragic event! And thank you to those that do this every day! Put your lives on the line! You care truly special people!

4 comments:
Hi Amanda
Truly lovely card, and post! I love the quote from your son, kids are so precious!
hugs Marilyn
Great post and wonderful card Amanda!!
{crying my eyes out!!}
Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing the firefighter tribute!
And the pic of them hoisting the flag at Ground Zero...
It was such an honor to be part of the TSB blog hop and it is fitting that your post was last, because if I started here, I don't know if I could have made it all the way thru!
So funny your little guy noticed her fancy boots and not her "undershirt" (hee-hee)... gotta love the lil ones!
Great card Amanda, love the vibrant colors you used. Your coloring looks great, I especially love the way you did her hair.
Post a Comment